Planning Your Dream Portrait Session Just Got Easier.
EVERY SESSION INCLUDES:
- Short pre-consultation over the phone to help you prepare (learn what to wear, locations, what to bring, etc.)
- Session Time
- One-on-one posing guidance
- Digital download of high resolution images with a Reprint Release
- Images available within 2 weeks
- Easy online ordering options - Prints and wall art available for purchase separately
Signature PORTRAIT SESSION - *Most Popular*
Enjoy our signature experience - More than a photo shoot, a fun experience with those you love. A full length session at a location of your choice, that allows for ample time to enjoy your selected location, multiple backdrop options, one-on-one posing guidance, and quality time with your loved ones.
- 60-90 minute session at our Gahanna studio or a location of your choice in the Columbus, Ohio area (Need location ideas? Click here to see some of our favorite locations)
- Perfect for families, children, birthday milestones, maternity, couples, individuals, dogs, and high school seniors
AnyTime Mini SESSION
A petite-sized portrait session perfect for those who are seeking a quick updated portrait
- 20-30 minute session at select locations: Our Studio (Gahanna), Creekside Park (Gahanna), Jeffrey Mansion (Bexley), Gahanna Woods State Nature Preserve (Gahanna), Hannah Park (Gahanna), Hoover Reservoir (Westerville), or Inniswood Metro Gardens (Westerville). Other locations options are available with a Signature Session.
- Available anytime of the year! Not just on select "themed" mini session dates.
Newborn Session: $550
- Capturing your little ones, shortly after their entrance into the world.
- Sessions held within 14 days of your baby's birth.
- 2-3 hour session at our Gahanna studio or at your home in the Columbus, Ohio area
- Please contact to schedule as soon as baby and mom are healthy and home. If having a c-section, you may schedule in advance.
Headshot SESSION: $150
- Perfect for individuals seeking an updated headshot
- Evening and weekend availability only
- 15 minute session at our Gahanna studio
- Includes 4 lightly retouched digital images via download within 1 week of your session
- Hair & Make-up: $100/person
- Cake Smash: $50 -Is your little one having a birthday? Add a Cake Smash to your Signature session and bring your favorite mini cake for them to enjoy. Cake Smash Add-on includes an additional 15 minutes and a special cake smash backdrop.
- Note: Cake Smash add-on is not available for Anytime Mini Sessions.
Looking for a Themed Mini SESSION?
Themed mini sessions are available on select dates each year and feature a unique backdrop or fundraiser event. They are typically offered once per season. Past themes include: Valentine's Mini Sessions, Spring Mini Sessions, Dog Days of Summer Mini Session Fundraiser, Fall Mini Sessions, and Holiday Mini Sessions.
- Now booking Valentine Mini Sessions! Learn More Here
A La Carte - Available for order through your online gallery
- 4x6 - $12
- 5x7 - $15
- 8x10 - $20
- 11x14 - $35
- 16x20 - $50
- 20x30 - $95
- Wallets (Set of 4) - $12
1.5” CANVAS GALLERY WRAPS & METAL PRINTS
- 11x14 - $175
- 16x20 - $250
- 16x24 - $275
- 20x30 - $325
Portrait Services - Next Steps
Interested in seeing if we're a great fit for your portrait needs? Contact us today to set-up a free consultation and to start planning your dream photo shoot. You may use the contact page on this site, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614.301.8579.
How do I schedule a session?
- Sessions are held by appointment only and are booked at least 2 weeks in advance of the session date.
- After contacting me through my contact form, I'll be in touch with more information about your session options and we'll schedule a short phone call to learn about your needs and help you prepare for your session. To hold any session date, I kindly ask for a signed contract and your session fee - both which can be submitted online for your convenience.
I need my images by a certain date, when should I schedule?
- To make sure that you have your images in plenty of time, I typically recommend that you have your session at least 3-4 weeks in advance of when you need the images. (In case you need to make prints, this should give you time to order them and get them in!)
- Please keep in mind that my schedule fills up quickly, so if you have a particular date in mind, be sure to schedule in advance.
How long will it take to receive the digital images?
- Digital images from your session will be available for download within 2 weeks of your session. (Head shots sessions have a 1 week turnaround).
Do you offer prints or wall art?
- Prints and wall art are available for purchase through your online gallery.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- I currently accept check and credit card payments. Credit card payments can be made online for your convenience.
Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes! Gift Certificates are available in any amount requested. They are great gifts for loved ones, expecting parents, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, or just because! To purchase, please use the contact form and let us help you prepare this special gift.